NPC CHISWICK - RE-OPENING FOR INDOORS TRAINING 2020
Message from Sifu De Silva:
We will be resuming our classes from Thursday 17th Sept 2020. Therefore, all zoom sessions will conclude with immediate effect.
Due to current guidelines and restrictions, we have introduced some extra measures which all students will need to follow, which is explained in more detail in the "Code of Conduct" which must be read and signed prior to your arrival. You can download the document by clicking here
In addition, please also note the following:
- Please do not attend class if you or someone in your household is or has been unwell (please ensure current guidelines are being followed)
- Upon your arrival all students will have their temperature taken, anyone with an elevated temperature will not be allowed to partake in the class.
- Indoor shoes must be worn. Once in the hall, please change your shoes to something that must only be worn inside the hall, please refrain from wearing your indoor shoes in the car park and then try to enter the hall. Training barefoot is not currently permitted.
- Face Masks are optional. If you prefer to have a face covering you may bring one to class.
- Parents/visitors will no longer be allowed to wait inside the hall, please wait in your cars or somewhere where social distancing can be maintained.
- We will require name and contact number at each session, this is part of the contact tracing which must be adhered to. Please note, this information will be treated as strictly private and confidential.
- All class fees must be in an envelope with name clearly marked.
- Please ensure to bring your own water and hand sanitizer. We will have a limited supply in the class.
- Where possible (and weather permitting) we will train outdoors, which will be more relevant for the Sunday class.
- For the time being we will split the classes down as follows
- 6pm-6.40pm White Belts, Yellow belts, 1st green belts
- 6.45-7.25pm 2nd green belts, Blue Belts, Brown belts
- 7.30pm-9.30pm All Belts
- 10am-10.40am White Belts, Yellow belts, 1st green belts
- 10.45am-11.25am 2nd green belts, Blue Belts, Brown belts
- 11.30am-12.40pm White Belt to Brown Belts
- 12.45pm-2pm Black Belts
I am hoping that these times will be a temporary measure as I will be asking for the use of the large hall in order to facilitate our current needs.
If there are any students who are unable to train due to shielding etc, please let me know as I will try and arrange some private sessions via zoom until things improve.
INDOORS CLASSES SUMMARY:
back to top
- 18:00-18:40 - KIDS CLASS: WHITE belts, YELLOW belts and 1st GREEN belts
- 18:45-19:25 - KIDS CLASS: 2nd GREEN belts, BLUE belts, BROWN belts
- 19:30-21:30 - ADULTS CLASS: ALL belts
- 10:00-10:40 - KIDS CLASS: WHITE belts, YELLOW belts and 1st GREEN belts
- 10:45-11:25 - KIDS CLASS: 2nd GREEN belts, BLUE belts, BROWN belts
- 11:30-12:40 - ADULTS CLASS: WHITE belt to BROWN Belt
- 12:45-14:00 - BLACK belts
- First class back THURSDAY 17th SEPTEMBER
- Code of Conduct form should be downloaded, signed and returned prior to first attendance. DOWNLOAD HERE
- Bring hand sanitiser and own water bottle
- Indoors shoes must be worn
- DO NOT COME IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING WELL